One of the marketing tools that has emerged over the last few years and helping businesses achieve success is LinkedIn Branding.
LinkedIn Branding involves the process of creating a unique and professional brand that helps owners showcase their skills, and experience, and offers unique value propositions to potential clients, employees, or collaborators.
LinkedIn Branding helps you and your business stand out from the crowd of competitors in the marketplace, overall helping you establish trust and credibility.
For LinkedIn Branding, you need to be optimized in terms of including headlines, summaries, work experience, and uploading engaging content like posts, articles, videos, etc. The key elements of a successful LinkedIn Branding Strategy are Authenticity, Relevance, and Consistency.
How LinkedIn Influencers Come into the picture of LinkedIn Branding
Influencers play a significant role in Digital Marketing on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. When we talk about Influencers in the realm of LinkedIn branding, LinkedIn Influencers play a significant role as they help businesses and individuals expand their reach, establish trust and credibility, and generate leads.
Here’s how LinkedIn Influencers come into the picture of LinkedIn Branding:
1. Expanded reach and target audience
LinkedIn Influencers help in getting a dedicated and specific audience that helps in promoting your business. As a result, your brand gets increased visibility and awareness among current and potential customers.
2. Establishing Trust and Credibility
All the LinkedIn Influencers have established a level of trust with their followers over the years. Through their endorsements and collaborations, your brand can achieve credibility among followers and customers.
3. Engaging with Collaborative Content
With engaging posts, articles, videos, and other relevant content LinkedIn influencers target their audience. So with their collaboration, you can have higher visibility and help you be presented in a positive light.
4. Generating and Converting Leads
LinkedIn Influencers through their marketing strategies help in generating leads and converting them in the end. Their strategies and actions prompt the subscribers of your brand to take specific actions like add to cart, refer and earn rewards, etc.
5. Opportunities for Connection
Partnering with LinkedIn Influencers can provide you and your business with networking opportunities, establishing leading connections with industry experts, partners, and investors. All such benefits help you achieve your long-term objectives.
The Rise of LinkedIn Influencers In India
In the last few years, India has experienced a significant rise in the number of Influencers in the LinkedIn Influencer Marketing Industry. The Companies are witnessing success in their marketing campaigns conducted by LinkedIn Influencers as they help the businesses reach out to niche audiences, just like Youtubers creating a buzz around the products and generating interest among their target audience.
Linked Influencers have also helped many Indian startups gain immense popularity among industry experts, investors, and audiences. Further, LinkedIn Influencers in India have also helped the E-commerce industry attract audiences and drive sales.
Along with India’s large and youthful population, the rising internet dependence, and the growing importance of platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. the influencer industry is expected to be a game changer in the Country.
Got question in mind: Are LinkedIn Messages Private?
LinkedIn Influencers in India
The LinkedIn influencers in India have built a large audience following and are considered experts in their respective fields. So, let’s have a look at the top LinkedIn influencers in India:
Ankur Warikoo has a background in technology, life, and relationships. He is not only a serial entrepreneur but also an author, educator, and online creator. He is the founder of WebVeda, a content creator at wariCrew, and the former CEO of Groupon and Nearbuy.
Some key aspects of the content provided by Ankur Warikoo are:
Motivation: He shares insights and motivational stories like how crucial it is to be patient in relationships and not force a time cap on human interactions.
Technology and Life: His discussions include the impact of technology on our lives and how it affects our relationships, while also emphasizing the importance of finding a balance between the two.
Money and Freedom: Ankur is a strong believer in money providing freedom, but also at the same time states that pursuing money blindly can lead to a lack of freedom. So, using money to earn freedom is wisdom but giving up your freedom to earn money is neglecting that wisdom.
Overall, the content provided by him focuses on the stories that provide motivation; technology; and life lessons along with pursuing happiness and freedom.
Rekha M. Menon is a mission-focused executive fueled with the skills of leadership.
She is the Senior Managing Director and the Chairperson of Accenture in India. The key aspects of her professional career are also reflected in her content which includes:
Entrepreneurship: She was the co-founder of a non-profit company and two technology organizations before she joined Accenture.
Accenture: She has been a part of Accenture for 17 years and her responsibility is to build Accenture’s business in India.
NASSCOM: Rekha M. Menon was also the first female chairperson of The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), an organization representing the IT industry in India.
CII: She is a member of the National Council of Confederation of Indian IndustryCII and also serves on the Board of Governors for XLRI School of Business.
Nonprofit Organizations: She is on the board of Akshara Foundation and Pratham Books.
An ally of LGBTQ: She also acts as a top LGBTQ ally global executive. She is also an artist, art historian, and whatnot. She has been a recipient of, many awards which include the Fulbright Fellowship in Art History and the Drescher Award.
3. Sharan Hegde
Sharan Hegde is not only a social media influencer. He is also the founder of “Finance with Sharan”, a platform where he provides financial literacy to Indian Households in a sarcastic manner and engages the audience with comedic content. Some of his key aspects are:
Financial Content: He started out providing content on personal finance during the COVID-19 pandemic and attracted more than 3.5 followers on YouTube and Instagram.
Recognition: He was named in Forbes 30 under 30 Asia in the Media, Marketing & Advertising Category.
Entrepreneur: Sharan Hegde is also the founder and CEO of Get One Percent which helps people achieve Financial Freedom.
One thing that sets him apart from the other creators is his way of creating content. He presents his content by using sarcastic storylines and funny characters that make people remember him.
Divya Gokulnath is one of the masters when it comes to education and online learning. She is an Indian entrepreneur and educator, co-founder and director of an educational technology company, Byju’s. Her key aspects include:
Teaching Background: She discovered her passion for teaching in 2007 and now stands as an influential figure in the field of education.
Byju’s: She is the co-founder and director of Byju’s and has played a crucial role in the growth and development of the company.
Passion for Writing: Divya Gokulnath is an active writer and tries to cover topics based on education, parenting, and women empowerment.
Gender Quality: Through her content, she is renowned and respected for her views on gender equality and raises awareness on the gender gap in India.
Recognition: She has been featured on Forbes Asia’s Power Businesswomen list. Divya Gokulnath is a source of inspiration to many of the individuals who share the same passion as her.
5. Kuldeep Gera
Among the LinkedIn Influencers in India, Kuldeep Gera is a multifaceted businessman with extensive experience in the field of digital marketing. Some of his key aspects include:
Freelance: He along with his co-founder Sachin Jangir has a long experience working as a freelance Digital marketers before they started Get Catalyzed.
Networking: Kuldeep Gera has nearly 14K followers on LinkedIn who appreciate his engaging content.
LinkedIn Branding: His expertise also includes LinkedIn Branding which helps in transforming businesses.
Recognition and Recommendations: The content provided by Kuldeep Gera has made him receive recommendations and his ability to handle website development with creativity and diligence.
Overall he and his agency Get Catalyzed have received notable accomplishments that include Targeted Strategies, SEO, website development, professional LinkedIn Branding, and content creation. These results demonstrate his and his company’s success which focuses on delivering quality results for clients.
The Power of Connection: How to Become a LinkedIn Influencer and Expand Your Network
Thinking about how do I become a LinkedIn influencer? we got you covered. If so, then buckle up, cause we are about to go with the steps that will act as a guide for you on becoming a LinkedIn Influencer.
1. Define your Brand: The very first thing you need to do is determine your audience and accordingly determine your niche, values, and the type of content you want to create.
2. Optimize your profile on LinkedIn: It is important to make sure that your profile is professional, and complete and showcases you and your brand.
3. Create engaging content that adds value: To become a LinkedIn Influencer, you need to focus on creating content that is of high quality and resonates with your target audience.
4. Build meaningful relationships: You must connect with the professionals in your industry, also focusing on engaging with their content along with offering thoughtful insights and feedback.
5. Make sure to activate your Creator Mode: This feature of LinkedIn allows you to create and share rich media content like videos and carousels that help increase your visibility and engagement.
6. Batch & Schedule Posts: Make sure you create plans and content in advance to avoid last-minute chaotic situations.
7. Utilize an engagement tool: Always monitor and respond to comments, like, and share the content of other users to build up relationships with them resulting in increased visibility.
8. Expand and Promote your Content: Connect with the experts in your industry and promote your content strategically within LinkedIn Groups. Also, leverage your presence on other social media platforms and use email marketing to promote the content of your LinkedIn profile to a wider audience.
Consider This: Boost your credibility by using Get Catalyzed! On this powerful platform, our LinkedIn branding services make sure you stand out. Together, let’s create a powerful personal brand that will win you an exceptional reputation in your field.
Tips and Strategies for Effective LinkedIn Influencer Marketing
To make your LinkedIn strategies effective, consider the following tips and practices:
1. Identify your Target Audience: Spend some time understanding your audience and select a particular niche segment in it.
2. Form Relationships with Influencers: Create good relationships with other influencers to ensure continued support for prospects.
3. The brief should be clear: Make sure the influencer’s behavior offers values that align with our brand and authenticity is maintained.
4. Create a Strategy for LinkedIn: Consider the platform’s unique features, your goals, and your budget.
5. Set Clear Objectives and Goals: Clear goals will act as a guiding step in achieving your objectives.
6. Measure and Analyze Your Performance: Utilize analytical tools to measure the effectiveness of your campaign by identifying Key Performance Indicators(KPIs), and measuring return on investment.
7. Customize Outreach: Make sure you are authentic in your outreach tactics.
8. Activate Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn: Align with the influencers of your industry and focus on engagement and thought leadership.
LinkedIn Influencers have become a powerful asset to the Indian economy. Influencers have built a network with the audience that is based on trust and credibility, making their product recommendations genuine and impactful.
Feel free to check our LinkedIn branding services.
They are helping to drive sales. LinkedIn, with its professionals and leadership has provided a unique platform for influencer marketing that allows brands to reach a target audience of professionals and industry experts, which helps in promoting brands.